ERPBLOCK: 30 Free ERP on Signup
- 30 Free ERP on signup
- Connecting Enterprises together as nodes in a peer-to-peer network
- ERPBLOCK provides a sales management platform for enterprises, which integrate payment portals such as QR
- If you are businesses, you will be provided free and modern management solutions, and will reach a big data of customers who own cryptocurrency.
- - If you are customers, you can easily preserve, store and convert various types of cryptocurrency for commodity purchase.
- For customers, ERPBLOCK provides EPAY e-wallet, which is a tool for preserving, storing and converting various types of cryptocurrency easily and quickly, as well as purchasing products and services from thousands of enterprises using ERPBLOCK.
ERPCoin, is a decentralized digital currency in limited supply. ERPCOIN was born to fund the ERPBLOCK project and mediate transactions in the ERPBLOCK network.
ERPCOIN applies Blockchain technology for trust consensus and decentralized distribution on peer-to-peer networks, and exploits through Proof of Stake (PoS). It is used in all types of B2B, B2C, C2C transactions, in the ERPBLOCK network, or used to store and exchange for the financial cryptocurrency transaction.
The ecosystem of ERPCOIN is very large with the limited supply of ERPCOIN, resulting in the high possibility of raised price.
ERPBLOCK is a platform that includes a suite of applications for enterprise management technology solutions and resources connected on a cloud computing platform. Depending on the scale and business field, enterprises can choose BLOCK suitable for the need of resources management and planning and use integrated applications system for enterprise management, automation, digitization, office function, functions of production management, goods management, and products origin management; the data is then encrypted and standardized so that enterprise can join the supplying chain.
ERPBLOCK applies Blockchain technology into connecting enterprises together, in which each enterprise serves as a Node in a peer-to-peer network. Via the platform of smart contracts, businesses can exchange, search information, conduct transactions, connect and share resources globally.