Able Airdrop: The First Decentralized Blockchain Bank
- ABLE Project is the first Decentralized Blockchain Bank
- A blockchain based financial platform, from banking to mutual funds
- Person-to-person loan-matching systems and decentralized exchanges.
- Decentralized cryptocurrency wealth management services through smart contracts
- Deposit/ lending – deposit-lending matching engine
- Payroll and credit score/ loan – cryptocurrency salary- payment service and credit scores to support loans
- Simplified payment and remittance service – simplified account address service and reserve remittance
- Investment – account-based Initial Coin Offering (ICO) investment governed by a smart contract
The Revolutionary Worldwide Blockchain Bank
“Blockchain Bank, Redefining the Fourth Industrial Revolution”
A new revolution has begun with Blockchain technology, ABLE Project is the first Decentralized Blockchain Bank.
ABLE Project’s Goal is to establish a blockchain based financial platform, from banking to mutual funds.
The Project will provide a cryptocurrency financing platform to meet both the supply-side and the demand-side.
It will create a solution to problems with traditional bank lending-deposit spreads, and non-transparent and centralized cryptocurrency banking services, basing the solution on the transparency and reliability of a blockchain system. The ABLE project is the first cryptocurrency-specific banking solution that provides cryptocurrency financial products through person-to-person loan- matching systems and decentralized exchanges.
The ABLE project will create a platform that enables cryptocurrency- based banking activities to center around the ABLE account, emanating from the fact that banking activities are carried out primarily through bank accounts. Users propose deposit and loan interest rates through a matching system, eliminating the lending-deposit spread by directly connecting users on a peer-to-peer basis. The ABLE project supports decentralized exchanges and provides decentralized cryptocurrency wealth management services through smart contracts. Ultimately the project aims to evolve into the ABLE Ecosystem through its integration with external systems, including simple payments.
The ABLE project revolves around bank-centric services in its initial stages, providing:
1) Deposit/ lending – deposit-lending matching engine;
2) Payroll and credit score/ loan – cryptocurrency salary- payment service and credit scores to support loans;
3) Simplified payment and remittance service – simplified account address service and reserve remittance; and
4) Investment – account-based Initial Coin Offering (ICO) investment governed by a smart contract.
The project offers an account-based banking experience that encompasses deposits, loans, remittance, payroll, and investment, which are the key service features of banks.
ABLE currency consists of ABLE Coin and ABLE Dollar. ABLE Coin is used as a service charge for using the ABLE system, and ABLE Dollar is used for bank-based interests. ABLE Coin and ABLE Dollar can be exchanged.
All the services of the ABLE system will operate on smart contracts based ABLE User and ABLE Account. The ABLE User can have one or more ABLE accounts, depending on the purpose. The ABLE User data includes user information, a list of accounts held, fund/bank subscription details, payment history, and creditworthiness. The ABLE Account encompasses deposit account, loan account, collateral account, free account, fund/bank account, and credit score. Each ABLE Account includes account information, account holder, account number, password, e-mail address linked to the account, account type, deposit coin, and balance.
Upon creation of the ABLE account, the user can transfer and withdraw money through the ABLE free account, and utilize various products based on smart contracts.